- 1 large Spaghetti squash
- 1 zucchini julienne cut
- 1 carrot julienne cut
- 1 red pepper julienne cut
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ to 2/3 cup of tamari sauce (soy sauce if not gluten free)
- 2 T of red curry paste
- 2 T grated ginger
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic
- 4-6 Medjool dates
- Juice of 1 lime
- Add Sriracha if a little spice is desired
- 4 scallions sliced thinly
- Cilantro (about ½ bunch)
- ¼ cup of roasted cashews
- To prepare the spaghetti squash, preheat oven to 450, split squash in half and remove seeds. Brush each side with olive oil and bake for 25 minutes flesh side up. Once cooled scrape the squash out of the shell with a fork. The squash will be al dente, which will give the dish great texture.
- Combine squash with zucchini, carrot and red pepper in bowl.
- Put all sauce ingredients through Sriracha in a blender and blend until smooth, toss prepared vegetables with the sauce. Top dish with cashews, cilantro and scallions.
“Thai Noodles” can be served cold, room temperature or heated with seared Tofu for additional protein
Recipe by Karen Pope, Chamberlin’s