This recipe is high in fiber, gluten free and vegan.
Makes 9 servings
- 1 cup gluten free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Buckwheat Groats
- 1/2 cup Organic Quinoa Grain uncooked
- 1/3 cup Organic Chia Seed
- 1 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Oil (safflower, coconut or canola work well)
- 1 cup Dried Tart Cherries
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Place the oats, buckwheat groats, quinoa, chia seeds, almonds, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl and toss together.
- Pour the vanilla, maple syrup and oil over the granola mixture and stir to combine, making sure that the oil and maple syrup has coated everything.
- Spread the granola onto a parchment-paper lined baking sheet and bake at 225°F for 60 – 90 minutes until the granola is toasted and crunchy.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Break apart and toss together with the dried cherries before serving.
Recipe courtesy Bob’s Red Mill